Following are some of the most commonly encountered medical conditions we treat.
- Ear, Nose and Throat Infections
- Management of mild to moderate COVID-19 infection including prescribing COVID antivirals
- Providing Prescriptions for new and regular medications
- Common infant and paediatric problems such as managing mild Croup, Asthma flare, Ear infection, Strep Infection, Tonsillitis, Bronchitis, gastroenteritis & common skin rashes
- Emergency Pain Management
- Acute Migraines, Headaches, Dizziness and Vertigo
- Treating Indigestion, Heartburn, Stomach pain / cramps, Gastroenteritis which can present with Nausea, Vomiting and Diarrhoea as well as medical issues pertaining to Constipation
- Common Infections such as Bronchitis, Sinusitis and Pneumonia, Urinary Tract infections (UTI), Mastitis, STIs & Skin infections
- Blood Pressure (Hypertension) Management
- Cholesterol Management
- Diabetes Monitoring & Management
- Weight Loss Management
- Providing Medical Certificate and clearance letter for work and school
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Ordering Investigations such as Blood tests, X-Ray, Ultrasound, CT & MRI Scans
- Specialist Referrals
All consultations incur a charge of $45 AUD which is paid via Debit / Credit Card or PayPal at the time of booking. The service fee is $55 AUD on all major public holidays.
Please note that TeleDoc® is privately operated and as such our services are not covered by the Medicare Benefits Schedule (MBS). We try to keep our consultation fee as minimum as possible so that everyone can benefit from our incredibly convenient service!
HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday to Friday: 09:00 AM to 10:00 PM (AEST - Brisbane Time)
Weekends & Public Holidays: 09:00 AM to 08:00 PM (AEST - Brisbane Time)